OKKO is an online cinema. A user who prefers the service can receive a certain number of films for a subscription. The resource offers several packages to choose from, but the algorithm for connecting and disconnecting is the same in all cases.
Ways to disable OKKO subscription
OKKO has collected many films, TV series and shows of various formats. To access the viewing, the user needs to connect one of the subscriptions: light, optimum or premium.
It doesn’t matter what kind of subscription you have, you can always disable it. The developers have provided several ways.
When the cinema is installed on a plasma panel with a built-in Smart TV function, you can turn off the subscription through the device itself. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Go to the OKKO application on your device.
- Find the “Application Settings” section. On all modern TVs, they are located at the bottom of the menu window.
- In the window that appears, open the “Subscriptions” block. This is where all operations are visible.
- Select the “Unsubscribe” operation.
On a smartphone
The instruction for disabling OKKO subscription depends on which smartphone is being used. The operating system (OS) dictates its own rules.
If the phone works on the basis of this OS, the registered OKKO account cannot be linked to Google Play. Unsubscribing occurs through this resource. The algorithm is as follows:
- Go to Google Play.
- Find the menu block and select the “Account” section. The key is located in the upper corner.
- Go to “Subscriptions”.
- A list of your subscriptions will appear. Select “OKKO” and click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
On iPhones with the iOS operating system, actions are performed through the Apple Store or iTunes Store. Choose the service that is more convenient for you to use. Instructions:
- Go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Next, Store settings.
- Select the “Subscriptions” section.
- You will see OKKO. Click on the item and select “Unsubscribe”.
- Confirm your actions.
Another way to cancel a cinema subscription using your phone is to go to the application of the OKKO service itself (if it is installed on your smartphone). To opt out of views, follow a few steps:
- Go through the authorization procedure in your account (the login process is different on different phones).
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Go to the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Select OKKO and click on the “Disable” button.
Detailed actions are described in the video:
Disabling a subscription from a Sberbank card
If a Sberbank card is tied to the cinema, the disconnection procedure can be made through the Sberbank Online application. This can also be done on the official website of the financial company in your personal account.
- Log into your account at Sberbank Online.
- Find the menu with transfers and payments.
- The page has a tab “My auto payments”. Select this block.
- Then click on “Manage payments”. The button is located at the bottom right.
- A list of your subscriptions will appear. Select OKKO and refuse payment.
If there are any difficulties, employees of the financial organization will help to solve the problem. You can get answers to questions and details of your actions in the support section of the online bank.
Through your personal account on the OKKO website
If you have not downloaded the OKKO application to your gadget, but are using the cinema website and have your personal account there, unsubscribe occurs as follows:
- Go to the account login page https://okko.tv/login.
- Please log in.
- Select the “Settings” block. It is indicated by gears.
- Click on the “Payment for services” item.
- Check out the page and find the sub-item where there is a mention of the linked bank card. Click on the “Unlink” button.
- Confirm your actions.
You can clearly see the disabling of the subscription on the OKKO website in the video:
By phone call
OKKO’s work is well established, there is a support service. Users can contact specialists by phone (by calling the hotline). Operators take calls 24 hours a day. You can perform the operation from any phone number. Instructions:
- Call the OKKO service hotline – 8 800 700 55 33.
- After the specialist picks up the phone, introduce yourself and describe in as much detail as possible the essence of your problem.
- The support center will ask you to answer a few questions. This is necessary to identify you.
- After the specialist finds you in the database, he will unsubscribe.
You have to tell the operator:
- the device that is linked to the account;
- e-mail address (the one that was indicated during registration and payment for a subscription);
- phone number;
- type of subscription.
Disconnecting the device in OKKO
The device is disconnected in the following way:
- Go to the application settings on the device you want to untie.
- Click the Exit button.
You can disconnect and connect equipment an unlimited number of times.
How do I turn off auto-renewal of my subscription?
For the convenience of using the service, the online cinema has provided for auto-renewal of the subscription, that is, money is automatically debited from the linked card once a month on the same day. You can disable this function as follows:
- Go to the settings menu in the OKKO application or on the official website of the resource in your account.
- Go to the “Subscriptions” block.
- Select the service package from the list that you want to unsubscribe from next month.
- Click on the “Disable auto-renewal” button.
- Confirm your actions.
How to delete an OKKO account?
You will not be able to delete your account via the button on the website. You can sign out of your account, and complete deletion occurs only through an official service provider. Algorithm of actions:
- Go to your mailbox (which was used at the time of registration of the account).
- Form your letter. In it, ask to delete your personal page and explain in as much detail as possible why you made such a decision. So that the specialists can solve the problem faster, write as much information about yourself and your account as possible (for example, Sber ID, phone number, mail address, etc.).
- Send an appeal to email@example.com.
The page is removed within two days from the moment when the letter is read.
When the month has just begun, and the subscription has already been paid, and you understand that this investment of money is impractical, you can return your funds as follows:
- Call the cinema hotline.
- Explain the essence of the situation.
- Dictate your personal account number (it is indicated in your personal account).
- Wait for translation.
Refunds do not always occur, but only in 2 cases:
- the paid period has just begun;
- the paid period of time has not yet started its countdown.
It is not possible to return funds for the previous months.
Frequently asked Questions
Many OKKO users do not know how to use the service to the fullest. People have many questions. The answers to the most frequently asked questions can be found below.
What if the subscription is canceled, but the money continues to be charged?
Perhaps there was a malfunction in the OKKO system, or you logged out of your account, but did not delete it. If the personal page is not deleted, subscriptions previously issued will continue to be renewed. There is only one solution – manually delete the data of the linked card. You can get your money back by contacting technical support.
How to untie the card from OKKO?
Algorithm of actions:
- In the OKKO app, find the “Options” section.
- Click on the “Payment” line.
- Clear the field where the bank card details are indicated.
How to disable OKKO subscription on Samsung TV?
It doesn’t matter which brand makes the TV. The algorithm for disabling a subscription on all modern devices is the same.
How to disable OKKO subscription on TV without access to TV?
Usually one account is used on several devices. If you do not have access to TV, cancel your subscription via your smartphone.
How to disable OKKO Optimum subscription on the phone?
Before you turn off the subscription in the application settings, you will see a list of active services. Select the package you want to unsubscribe from the list. It is not difficult to disable OKKO subscription. The user can disconnect at any time in the chosen way, untie the bank card or delete his account. All actions can be carried out via a smartphone.