With a large selection of Samsung soundbar models, buying a soundbar can seem like a daunting task. But as soon as you understand which model is needed in terms of parameters, the range of search will narrow. Find the best Samsung soundbar for your TV with this manufacturer’s simple soundbar guide.
- 1 What is this soundbar?
- 2 Features of the soundbars of this manufacturer
- 3 Main characteristics of Samsung soundbars
- 4 How to choose a soundbar from a given manufacturer?
- 5 TOP 10 best models of Samsung soundbars at the end of 2021
- 6 TOP 10 budget models
- 7 TOP-10 elite
- 8 New Samsung soundbars 2021
- 9 Best Soundbars 2.1 5.1 7.1
- 10 How to connect and configure?
What is this soundbar?
Samsung usually makes pretty good soundbars with good sound quality with a well balanced sound profile. Some of the mono speakers from this brand are quite powerful, as they have additional bass, which is great for listening to music and watching movies. Samsung soundbars also have a sleek and durable design that does not need to be covered with a special protective coating, you can only protect the subwoofer port with a special pad to prevent dust from entering the device. However, the more powerful soundbar models will cost a little more than the simplified versions of the equipment from this company.
Features of the soundbars of this manufacturer
Consider the size of your TV to determine whether your new soundbar should be compact or large. If you want the column not to be shaded by the screen, then you should take a closer look at the average-sized models. The speaker can look odd when combined with a small TV. Also check the height. If you need to place the soundbar in front of the TV, then it should not obscure the image and be too high.
Worth knowing! When watching Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in 4K HDR, you should get the best possible audio quality with a great soundbar to make your content sound as good as it appears on screen.
Pros of Samsung soundbars:
- Good sound quality . Samsung soundbars tend to offer a good, balanced and neutral sound profile right out of the box that is versatile for a variety of purposes. Some soundbars do have a bit of extra bass thanks to their wireless subwoofer.
- Excellent connectivity . You will always find a full HDMI input on the Samsung Soundbar so you can connect your devices. They come with plenty of ports and also allow for multiple wireless connections, but the lower-end options only support Bluetooth.
You can control elite premium soundbars from Samsung using smartphones [/ caption] Several disadvantages:
- Samsung soundbars tend to be slightly more expensive than similar competing models such as LV ;
- Samsung soundbars typically have a small screen that displays inputs and volume levels. If there are messages, the text must be scrolled until it is fully displayed. While some may prefer this interface to the indicator lights, others may find scrolling text annoying;
- Unlike other brands, Samsung doesn’t offer room correction to tailor sound delivery to your room across all of its bars. This can cause the soundbar to sound differently than intended, depending on your room.
Main characteristics of Samsung soundbars
The Samsung Soundbar syncs with your Smart TV, creating immersive audio together. It combines and amplifies sound through the soundbar’s front, side and boost speakers, as well as the TV speakers, providing a new level of acoustic immersion so you can enjoy content like never before. Many modern soundbars boast wireless subwoofers, Bluetooth connectivity, 4K HDMI inputs for a game console or 4K Blu-ray player, ARC and eARC capable HDMI outputs, and even Dolby Atmos audio support with upstream speakers.
Samsung HW-Q900T with Dolby Atmos support [/ caption]
Important! Think about the content and the sources you will be connecting. If you’re just watching Freeview, many of the above technologies will be redundant.
Manufacturer technologies in this range of equipment
The new Q Soundbar function creates perfect harmony with your TV. The Q Soundbar syncs with Samsung TVs for immersive audio. A mono speaker with this technology integrates and amplifies the sound through all the speakers in the soundbar. The enhanced sound is also transmitted through the TV speakers. Samsung’s Acoustic Beam technology mixes and transmits sound, so it feels like it’s going exactly where the action takes place on the screen. An overview of the innovations in the 2021 soundbars from Samsung:
- Built-in Apple AirPlay 2.
- Calibration of the SpaceFit room.
- Active voice amplifier.
- Symphony Q support (same as some QLED TVs).
- Soundbar HW-Q950A 11.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
- Optional rear kit (4.0.2) for individual soundbars.
Q-Series Soundbar – Innovative Technology in New 2021 Soundbars from Samsung: https://youtu.be/7LQAoab5S3A
How to choose a soundbar from a given manufacturer?
Most new TVs have at least one HDMI port, but older models may not. While every Samsung soundbar is great, there are models that have truly taken it to the next level. If you want the very best, then you should get a soundbar with
Dolby Atmos . Dolby technology in sound bars is used in real cinemas, so you can get literally cinematic video and music quality.
Dolby Atmos [/ caption]
Attention! The good news from Samsung’s soundbar maker is that most mono speakers come with a subwoofer. Only some models come without a subwoofer (these include the HW-S60A / RU and HW-S60T / RU).
TOP 10 best models of Samsung soundbars at the end of 2021
If you are a fan of relaxing in a country house with karaoke and are looking for the right equipment for such needs, a soundbar is a must. Top best soundbars from Samsung:
- Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity. The speaker provides the most natural sound possible. The mono speaker has two angled full-range speakers for more realistic surround sound. The compact soundbar comes with a remote control. The soundbar is just over 5cm tall, making it easy to place in front of your TV or wall-mount. The cost is about 15 thousand rubles.
- S40T – AI -optimized speaker sound for the best visual experience. Supports wireless connection of up to 2 devices for smooth transition and listening to music. Price up to 20 thousand rubles.
- The S41T delivers powerful sound. The mono speaker can be wirelessly connected to the soundbar (supports up to 2 devices at the same time to switch from one device to the second with one touch). The speaker, covered with a beautiful fabric, will perfectly fit into any interior. The price is about 20 thousand rubles.
- The HW-T450 / XU mono speaker has impressive bass, wireless TV connectivity, Impressive Bass. Whether you are watching the latest blockbuster or enjoying your favorite game, you can listen to perfect bass. Cross talk suppression technology gives you the advantage of removing distracting sounds. The Samsung Smart One remote control can control not only the soundbar, but other connected devices as well. Price up to 18 thousand rubles.
- The HW-S61T / XU speaker has wireless music streaming over Wi-Fi. A harmoniously versatile compact soundbar that delivers natural sounding performance for any use, anywhere with 6 built-in speakers. The cost is about 25 thousand rubles.
- S60T – Enjoy accurate room-filling sound with two-way horn speakers. A harmoniously versatile compact soundbar that delivers natural sounding performance for any use, anywhere with 6 built-in speakers. Price up to 23 thousand rubles.
- The Q60T is a 5.1 channel cinematic soundbar. One remote control for multiple devices. The perfect picture is delivered to your screen with seamless 4K HDR 10+ streaming to your QLED TV. The cost is about 24 thousand rubles.
- HW-T550 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Virtual DTS: X. It uses Samsung Sound technology to deliver stunning sound quality. 1 year warranty provided from the manufacturer. The cost is 18-20 thousand rubles.
- Sound + SWA-9000S is the perfect device. Samsung rear speakers provide the best sound quality for watching movies and listening to music. Samsung’s discreet, compact and wireless rear speakers create a surround sound experience. The cost is 15 thousand rubles.
- Sound + HW-MS550 is a smart soundbar with a frequency range of 50Hz ~ 20kHz. By wirelessly connecting the HW-MS550 to any Samsung smart speaker, you can fill your entire home with studio quality sound. The cost is 21 thousand rubles.
Rear speakers for Samsung SWA-8500s soundbar:
TOP 10 budget models
The low cost for some soundbars is fully justified, because for most models, especially from the budget segment, the sound remains the weakest point. Top cheap soundbars Samsung models up to 20 thousand rubles:
- HW-T450 / RU 11 thousand rubles;
- HW-A450 / RU 13 thousand rubles;
- HW-M450 13,500 rubles;
- HW-T550 / RU 14 thousand rubles;
- HW-M450 14 thousand rubles;
- HW-R530 / RU about 15 thousand rubles;
- HW-S60T / RU 15 thousand rubles;
- HW-S61T / RU 15 thousand rubles.
Soundbar Samsung hw t550 – a review of excellent working acoustics from a well-known manufacturer: https://youtu.be/000j0TPDX0M
Mono speakers from the expensive category are very popular as their sound quality is constantly improving at an automatic level. Apart from the price, the main disadvantage of expensive devices is that the models should be selected taking into account the size of the TV. The best expensive models from Samsung from 30 thousand rubles:
- HW-Q900A / RU 62 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q800A / RU 43 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q800T / RU 38 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q700A / RU 35 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q600A / RU 29 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q70T / RU 27 thousand rubles;
- HW-J6000R / RU 25 thousand rubles;
- HW-S60A / RU 24 thousand rubles;
- HW-Q60T / RU 20 thousand rubles;
- HW-A650 / RU 19,500 rubles.
Video review of the Samsung hw q70t soundbar: https://youtu.be/zs96czJoyeA
New Samsung soundbars 2021
3.1 The HW-Q800A 2ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos / DTS: X (2021) is a full range speaker with 1 subwoofer and 2 uplinks. Perfectly balanced, room-filling sound designed by leading sound engineers from the California Audio Lab.
Soundbar HW-Q800A [/ caption] 3.1.2 soundbar HW-Q700A / RU, 330W (2021) Thanks to 3 channels, 1 subwoofer channel and 2 channels upward-facing speakers produce excellent sound quality. This speaker is the perfect addition to your QLED TV. With the full 3.1.2 sound environment provided by Samsung Acoustic Beam technology, you can fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of movies and music. HW-Q700A / RU, [/ caption]
Best Soundbars 2.1 5.1 7.1
With 2.1 speaker channels, the Samsung HW-A550, HW-A550 and HW-A550 soundbar are available. With 5.1 speaker channels, the manufacturer offers the HW-Q60T model. With 7.1 acoustics channels, the HW-Q900A / RU and HW-Q900A models are presented.
How to connect and configure?
Using an HDMI cable to connect the soundbar to your TV will provide the best sound quality. HDMI cables carry audio digitally, and the digital audio signal travels in both directions, which improves sound quality and signal latency. Follow the steps below to connect the soundbar to your TV. Connection method:
- Prepare the HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the HDMI IN (ARC) jack on your TV.
- Connect to the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar.
- Turn on the soundbar and set Source to D.IN.
Using an optical cable is a great way to connect your soundbar to your TV. Stages:
- Turn on your TV and soundbar.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar and then set the soundbar to D.IN. parameter.
- Connect one end of a digital optical cable to the OPTICAL OUT port on your TV, and then connect the other end to the DIGITAL AUDIO IN (OPTICAL) port on the soundbar.
- On your TV go to Settings.
- Select Sound and then Sound Output.
- Select Audio Out / Optical.
All Samsung soundbars are well built and sleek. You won’t find mesh fabric on them, and you will be pleased with the quality of their construction from excellent hard plastic and metal grilles that cover the speakers. Before purchasing a soundbar, check the settings and ports on your TV and other devices to know what types of connections you can use.